BEFORE YOU BEGIN, CLICK here to review instructions for 2017!
The Entrepreneur Exchange® Program was developed by Your Management Team® and funded by the Small Business Administration (SBA)'s ScaleUp America initiative. It is an 8-month leadership and growth-oriented program developed to assist small firms with high-growth potential “scale up” and grow their businesses through leadership training, financial coaching, and monthly guidance.
TO START THE APPLICATION PROCESS, you must agree to fulfill all the requirements of the YMT Entrepreneur Exchange Program as outlined below. See FAQs for sample program schedule. If you agree, scroll down and click NEXT to proceed to the application.
- √ You are an established business (i.e. have been in business for at least two years)
- √ The business generates annual revenue between $150,000 and $500,000 (must provide documented proof*)
- √ You desire to hire additional W-2 employees
From Feb - Sept, I will...
- • Attend the initial Launch celebration
- • Attend the 10-week entrepreneurial training program (over 8-month timeframe)
- • Complete all assigned homework and readings
- • Attend Graduation upon completion of the program
- • Attend the monthly training workshops
- • Attend the Matchmaker event
- • Present financials quarterly to assigned accountant for financial review and guidance
- • Provide Jan, YTD June, & YTD July -Dec 2017 profit and loss actuals to YMT for tracking and coaching purposes
- • Attend monthly 30-minute consulting calls to remain on track
- Complete, e-sign and submit the Entrepreneur Exchange Program application for ScaleUp America
- Upload 2015 and 2016 (year to date) Profit and Loss statements to prove financial eligibility
- Submit 2-3 minute Skype video on why you should be selected as a participant in the program. Note: You can submit your application without the video and we will start the application review process. However, please ensure that the video is uploaded no later than a week after submitting your application. Click here for more instructions...
- Attend one-on-one interview with final selection committee. Note: Phone interviews are for applicants located outside of Central Ohio.