Entrepreneur Exchange FAQs
1. What are the requirements?
To be eligible for the Entrepreneur Exchange Program®, you must be in business at least 2 years with annual gross revenues (top line sales) between $150,000 – $500,000.
Note: Exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis for revenues just below or above the range. If your revenues are well above the range, contact us about another great SBA program.
2. What is the time commitment?
The Entrepreneur Exchange is a 8-month program. Participants are asked to attend all classes, workshops, networking and launch/graduation events.
The program is comprised of:
- - 10-week intensive education curriculum (3 hours, approx. twice monthly, every other Tuesday)
- - Quarterly CPA analysis (30 - 45 minutes quarterly)
- - Quarterly workshops led by industry experts (3 hours approx monthly)
- - Matchmaking/Networking events with key leaders (Two - 3 hour events over 7 months)
- - Monthly coaching, peer support & 4 best seller business books (30 minutes one-on-one coaching per month via phone or in person)
3. When does the program begin?
The 2017 Entrepreneur Exchange Program (NOW FULL) launched Jan 31st and classes run Feb 2017 through Sept 2017.
During the 10-week curriculum, participants attend 10 classes that meet every other week on Tuesdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm over a 8-month timeframe. Holiday breaks, as well as workshops and events are factored in. All additional workshops and the Matchmaker and graduation events are also held on Tuesdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
4. When are applications due?
Online applications for the 2018 program are now available and applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis starting Aug 2017 until 30 business owners are selected. Therefore, we encourage you to apply early. After 30 small business owners are selected, registration will close.
5. What is the cost of the program?
The U.S. Small Business Administration has fully funded the program and is making an investment of over $9400 in your business. Therefore, there is No Financial Cost to 30 Ohio small business owners but the investment of time to grow!
6. Where are the classes held?
All classes are held at Event Space Columbus located at 24 Westerview Drive, Westerville, OH 43081.
7. Do you still have questions?
Contact Us @ 614-602-6530